DiecastXchange Forum banner
361 - 380 of 420 Posts

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #362 ·
I thought these new releases were supposed to have carbon roofs and not just a second white version?
No, just like with metal (dealer edition) there will be only white with carbon roof ( don't know if in real other colors exist with carbon roof ( from factory ))

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Lambo - do you know if the Nissan GT-R Nismo 2022 release will be limited to Asia or if this will be a worldwide release?

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #372 ·
Releases August for Europe:

78765 TOYOTA CENTURY SPECIAL EDITION WITH CURTAIN (BLACK)
78770 TOYOTA CENTURY SPECIAL EDITION WITH CURTAIN (SILVER)
79156 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO SE 30th ANNIVERSARY EDITION (BLU SIRENA)
79157 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO SE 30th ANNIVERSARY EDITION (GIALLO SPYDER)
79241 LIBERTY WALK LB-WORKS LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LIMITED EDITION (METALLIC WHITE)
79242 LIBERTY WALK LB-WORKS LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LIMITED EDITION (VIOLA SE30)
79243 LIBERTY WALK LB-WORKS LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LIMITED EDITION (PEARL GREEN)

Expected September:

73214 HONDA NSX-R (NA2) (INDY YELLOW PEARL)
78850 LEXUS LFA (WHITEST WHITE)
78851 LEXUS LFA (WHITEST WHITE/CARBON BLACK)
79146 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO SV-R (DEEP BLACK)
79147 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO SV-R (SUPERFLY YELLOW)
79158 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO SE 30th ANNIVERSARY EDITION (VIOLA SE30)
79159 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO SE 30th ANNIVERSARY EDITION (DEEP BLACK METALLIC)
79244 LIBERTY WALK LB-WORKS LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LIMITED EDITION (LBWK LIVERY)

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #376 ·
If they could also finally release the Aston Martin DB4 GT and DB5, it wouldn't be too early...
They might not be in a hurry with those, they are classics and will today, tomorrow and over a few years. Unlike many modern cars which are outdated quick nowadays, so i think most efford goes in the modern ones

·
Registered
231 Posts
They might not be in a hurry with those, they are classics and will today, tomorrow and over a few years. Unlike many modern cars which are outdated quick nowadays, so i think most efford goes in the modern ones
Then they should really speed up their Porsche 991.2 releases. The GT3RS is not expected until 2023 and the real world 992 GT3 has been around for a year now. Would be superb to have AA release a shark blue 992 GT3!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
That's probably the right explanation. But as J.Alvin points out, even on the recent ones, they are so slow that their models are released when the attention of the fans is already directed to their replacements.

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #379 ·
That's probably the right explanation. But as J.Alvin points out, even on the recent ones, they are so slow that their models are released when the attention of the fans is already directed to their replacements.
That's most time more caused by the carmaker who spits new cars or upgraded ones quicker then as before. See how much versions Lamborghini made from Diablo or Murcilago and how much time there was in between and then check Aventador. Or look how many version Porsche makes of the 911 nowadays. 991 is fresh for us but i guess next year they facelift it already.

·
Registered
146 Posts
If we take the example of the Porsche 991, Spark released them during the life of the real model when AUTOart has just released its GT2RS and the 991.2 GT3 is still announced unclearly. Porsche is now (for 3 years in fact) at 992. Spark and Minichamps too, moreover with a wider variation of models (and I much prefer AUTOart quality). I am therefore not sure that the dynamism of 1/1 manufacturers is the cause of AUTOart's extreme slowness.

361 - 380 of 420 Posts