DiecastXchange Forum banner
421 - 440 of 533 Posts

·
AUTOMOTIVE ENTHUSIAST
470 Posts
New colors coming for Porsche 991 GT2 RS:
78186 1/18 PORSCHE 911 (991.2) GT2 RS WEISSACH PACKAGE (BLACK)
78187 1/18 PORSCHE 911 (991.2) GT2 RS WEISSACH PACKAGE (ACID GREEN)

super excited for the Acid green GT2RS!! wish they did a 918 spyder in acid green too.
Hope they do green details in the interior(acid green calipers too 😇)...definitely not red please.

Gold wheels on black would look awesome!!

Gold or bronze colors would look great too on the exterior!!

its great to hear about the Skyline GTR R34 Midnight purple w/BBS, but looks like MSRP is a $70 hike over the other BBS models??

Reactions: Alex

·
Registered
1 Posts
With the above added this should be the waiting list of announced models based on Europe
Hope to we will see some news soon! Hope to see some of this new cars:

• Aston V12 Speedster
  • Aston Valkyrie
  • Aston DBX 707
  • Bugatti Chiron SuperSport
  • Bugatti Chiron SuperSport 300+ edition
  • Bugatti Centodieci
  • upcoming Divo Targa
  • Pagani Huayra CodaLunga
  • Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae
  • Lamborghini Huracan STO

:unsure:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I, for one, would like AUTOart to take another look at the beauties of the 50s and 60s.

But if we have to stick to the very recent ones, I would like these:

Aston Martin V8 Vantage F1 Edition (without rear wing)
Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2022 (without rear wing)
Aston Martin Valhalla
Ford Mustang GT350
Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (without rear wing)
Jaguar F-Type R Coupé MK2
Lamborghini Huracan RWD
Lamborghini Countach LP800i
Porsche 911 992 GTS
Porsche 911 992 GT3 Touring

·
Registered
600 Posts
I, for one, would like AUTOart to take another look at the beauties of the 50s and 60s.

But if we have to stick to the very recent ones, I would like these:

Aston Martin V8 Vantage F1 Edition (without rear wing)
Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2022 (without rear wing)
Aston Martin Valhalla
Ford Mustang GT350
Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 (without rear wing)
Jaguar F-Type R Coupé MK2
Lamborghini Huracan RWD
Lamborghini Countach LP800i
Porsche 911 992 GTS
Porsche 911 992 GT3 Touring
As for me, I’d love it if Autoart did in 1/18 WITH FULLY OPENING PARTS the Jaguar F-Type SVR, any Spykers and the Koenigsegg Agera “R”

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
I doubt they'll do the F-type. The pre-facelift didn't sell well and the facelifted one is ugly and will likely sell even less

·
Registered
194 Posts
Concerning the first version, I think it did not sell well, not because the car is not popular, but because the redesign was botched by AUTOart ( missing reversing lights, while the housings are drilled, large gap between the engine bonnet and the body, missing jacks to open the engine bonnet and the rear trunk, missing rear deck support rope, poorly finished dark interior, not to say low-end, 3 colours out of 4 were sinister). Since then, the composite models have made a lot of progress and I wouldn't be surprised if the Jaguar F-Type, in MK1 or MK2 version, well treated by AUTOart, would be successful.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #435 ·
Concerning the first version, I think it did not sell well, not because the car is not popular, but because the redesign was botched by AUTOart ( missing reversing lights, while the housings are drilled, large gap between the engine bonnet and the body, missing jacks to open the engine bonnet and the rear trunk, missing rear deck support rope, poorly finished dark interior, not to say low-end, 3 colours out of 4 were sinister). Since then, the composite models have made a lot of progress and I wouldn't be surprised if the Jaguar F-Type, in MK1 or MK2 version, well treated by AUTOart, would be successful.
No, just didn't sell because its a boring car, not because of missing details or gaps. Only with better colors it might have sold a bit better

·
Registered
600 Posts
No, just didn't sell because its a boring car, not because of missing details or gaps. Only with better colors it might have sold a bit better
I think the Basic F-Type was boring. I'll bet it would've sold well for sure if they went towards the F-Type SVR from the beginning. To which, I certainly would've bought right away.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I think the Basic F-Type was boring. I'll bet it would've sold well for sure if they went towards the F-Type SVR from the beginning. To which, I certainly would've bought right away.
It's not a basic one, it's a "R".

Hmmmm, some say boring, some say timelessly elegant........just like the early 2000's Aston Martin Vantage coupe it's a future classic.
I am one of them. 😍

·
AUTOMOTIVE ENTHUSIAST
470 Posts
those Diablos pose some hard choices.
thoughts on this

SE30 purple vs SE30 JOTA purple?
SE30 blue vs SE30 yellow?

421 - 440 of 533 Posts