DiecastXchange Forum banner
461 - 480 of 522 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I do not have a single Lamborghini in my collection but these Diablo’s look so good. All colors presented are so tempting. However I do collect JDM but the LFA doesnt look tempting at all, dont know why?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I do not have a single Lamborghini in my collection but these Diablo’s look so good. All colors presented are so tempting. However I do collect JDM but the LFA doesnt look tempting at all, dont know why?
Probably because you've seen it before many times and when you look at the pics there is no dopamine release, as it's essentially the same model. I owned both versions in diecast so I'm also not interested. Been there done that

Edit: having said that, it looks fantastic and crisp and makes that ST-Well look like a toy imo

·
Registered
207 Posts
I feel the same way the SE30th is represented so well in all the colors, surprisingly I don't think you can go wrong with any of them, what color do you think will be the rarest down the road ??

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #468 ·
I feel the same way the SE30th is represented so well in all the colors, surprisingly I don't think you can go wrong with any of them, what color do you think will be the rarest down the road ??
Rarest is hard to tell, since the numbers made of each color are unknown. So what will be rarest or must sought for will be known in future only.
The most wanted will still be the purple, since it's the color for SE30

·
Registered
236 Posts
Dont know what color to choose, guess I have to buy Viola as first choice, however Midnight purple R34 is also coming and its a must for me. Have all 4 other colors. Also very appealed by upcoming yellow NSX na2. Expansive year!! 2022 has been the best AA release year for a looong time IMO.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Rarest is hard to tell, since the numbers made of each color are unknown. So what will be rarest or must sought for will be known in future only.
The most wanted will still be the purple, since it's the color for SE30
Hi Stefan,

Do you happen to know why yellow was not considered for the SE30? It's like Hotwheels Elite or BBR releasing a Ferrari model, but not in red...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Stefan,

Do you happen to know why yellow was not considered for the SE30? It's like Hotwheels Elite or BBR releasing a Ferrari model, but not in red...

Hi Stefan,

That would be more the case if they did not do the Viola SE30:) IMO the colors are decent, but it is a real shame they dropped the plans on making the two most amazing SE30s IRL, namely the light blu Jota and the green Non-Jota..🥲

461 - 480 of 522 Posts