DiecastXchange Forum banner
501 - 520 of 522 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Since composite reissues of older diecasts is the rage, need them to do a first-gen Murcie with proper side windows and stance (diecast looks slammed) and a wider color palette. Makes sense, after they are done with Diablo variants.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I wouldn't mind an improved reissue of a 1:18 2000 Mustang Cobra R in lazer red without the livery/number on it.
Maisto has the market locked on that model. lol

I'm waiting on the Acid Green GT2 RS and hopefully a Velocity Blue GT500 with white stripes in another ten years. lol

·
Registered
236 Posts
I read somewhere that AA has the R33 Nismo 400 in the pipeline. I hope that is true and wan’t take too long before presented to the market. Also Porsche 992 GT3 should be coming. I did read a while back that they where at least ”considering it”.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I read somewhere that AA has the R33 Nismo 400 in the pipeline. I hope that is true and wan’t take too long before presented to the market. Also Porsche 992 GT3 should be coming. I did read a while back that they where at least ”considering it”.
That was me posting about the 400R. They posted pics of them scanning it on their Japan Twitter page

·
Automotive Engineer
193 Posts
I wonder if AutoArt is planning to produce the Current Toyota Supra and Nissan Z/Fairlady vehicles in 1:18 scale composites models. Does anyone have any insight on this possibility?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I wonder if AutoArt is planning to produce the Current Toyota Supra and Nissan Z/Fairlady vehicles in 1:18 scale composites models. Does anyone have any insight on this possibility?
They're taking their sweet time if they're planning on doing the Supra. Not even an announcement yet, and it's already been out for three years.

·
Automotive Engineer
193 Posts
They're taking their sweet time if they're planning on doing the Supra. Not even an announcement yet, and it's already been out for three years.
Absolutely true indeed Lambo.......It's ridiculous. In addition to those models......Vehicles like the REMAC, The C8 Corvette, Lotus Evora, just to name a few.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Absolutely true indeed Lambo.......It's ridiculous. In addition to those models......Vehicles like the REMAC, The C8 Corvette, Lotus Evora, just to name a few.
Can't imagine we'll ever see an AA Evora. I jumped on the Tecnomodel one when that came out. They're almost guaranteed to do a C8 'Vette on past form. Not sure about the Rimac, I've seen the Nevera up close a couple of times and it's a beautiful car. I wonder if it's popular enough or well-known enough though.

·
Automotive Engineer
193 Posts
Can't imagine we'll ever see an AA Evora. I jumped on the Tecnomodel one when that came out. They're almost guaranteed to do a C8 'Vette on past form. Not sure about the Rimac, I've seen the Nevera up close a couple of times and it's a beautiful car. I wonder if it's popular enough or well-known enough though.
Yeah and it's crazy because they've done the most recent ones (Lotus). And I def don't want a closed resin one either. :sick:

Yeah AutoArt needs to start making some of these Electrified sports cars....the one good thing about those products is not having to develope/mold engine components. And that's a tooling savings right there. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. :unsure:

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yeah AutoArt needs to start making some of these Electrified sports cars....the one good thing about those products is not having to develope/mold engine components. And that's a tooling savings right there. I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet. :unsure:
Do you think there would be a big appetite from true car lovers for electric cars and then modelcars of electric cars?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Yeah and it's crazy because they've done the most recent ones (Lotus). And I def don't want a closed resin one either. :sick:

Rimacs from Croatia, Spykers from Netherlands and Zenvos from Denmark, all with opening parts, would definitely be a welcome sight to see

501 - 520 of 522 Posts