DiecastXchange Forum banner
521 - 533 of 533 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #521 ·
They made cars like Gumpert and Hennesey which which didn't sold that good, even when they were great models. Even Koenigsegg CCX didn't sold great at that time when not a known brand.
Brands like Bugatti, Porsche, Lamborghini etc have a bigger fanbase then Rimac, Spyker, Zenvo have at the moment. Many who know the other brands might never heard about Rimac, Spyker, etc

·
Registered
600 Posts
They made cars like Gumpert and Hennesey which which didn't sold that good, even when they were great models. Even Koenigsegg CCX didn't sold great at that time when not a known brand.
Brands like Bugatti, Porsche, Lamborghini etc have a bigger fanbase then Rimac, Spyker, Zenvo have at the moment. Many who know the other brands might never heard about Rimac, Spyker, etc
Never a better time to learn some new brands. I was also disappointed that Autoart, while making the Koenigsegg CCX was delightful, never made the Agera "R". I'm proud to own the Gumpert Apollo in black as well.

·
Administrator
34,999 Posts
Umm!!

See, I do like a Pink or Purple Lamborghini, but the LFA doesn't work in Pink.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #527 · (Edited)
What is with AA and BBR lately, it seems they're catering to barbie collectors and little girls with all these pink models.
They make 1 pink model and you talking about lately?
For years all models were either black, white, red or silver which people were tired of. Know they add 1 exotic color and now its to much.
This pink was one off the standard colors you can have on LFA, wouldn't be my choice either but for sure there will be enough people who like it

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
If the pink is somewhat of a pearl like paint, I might even get it despite the fact that I already have a diecast white LFA. The colour is something else, I quite like unique colour combinations that stand out.

·
Registered
145 Posts
They make 1 pink model and you talking about lately?
For years all models were either black, white, red or silver which people were tired of. Know they add 1 exotic color and now its to much.
This pink was one off the standard colors you can have on LFA, wouldn't be my choice either but for sure there will be enough people who like it
I was referring mostly to BBR and their 'Summer Sale' event.
Still, I don't see that pink LFA selling well.

Variety is nice and all, but AutoArt wastes so much money/time on specs that I just don't see doing well.

BBR is guilty of this as well with the Pink FkkX and Pista recently.
They should pump out quantities of appealing specs.(imo Ferrari Reds, no liveries, silver and black wheels)

I'd love to pick the brain of the people who make these decisions.

·
Registered
BMW 135i
1,329 Posts
I was referring mostly to BBR and their 'Summer Sale' event.
Still, I don't see that pink LFA selling well.

Variety is nice and all, but AutoArt wastes so much money/time on specs that I just don't see doing well.

BBR is guilty of this as well with the Pink FkkX and Pista recently.
They should pump out quantities of appealing specs.(imo Ferrari Reds, no liveries, silver and black wheels)

I'd love to pick the brain of the people who make these decisions.
You do realize that most of these unique color choices will be a very small percent of models produced right? It's not like pink LFAs or Pistas are going to be taking substantial production numbers from the boring and expected reds

521 - 533 of 533 Posts