DiecastXchange Forum banner
621 - 640 of 677 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I can see where you're coming from, but in this color the lines and angles from this car are much better visible. I discovered lots of new things and I agree that the model itself looks very good. The styling is complete bonkers, I love it.

·
Registered
Insta: @TurnTableModels
97 Posts
Releases October for Europe:

Expected November:

70297 ASTON MARTIN DBS SUPERLEGGERA (ASTON MARTIN RACING GREEN)
Surely if the DBS colours are slated for Q4 they must be getting shipped right about now? I wonder why it's taking them for-bloody-ever to get what are basically 3 recolours out the door. Maybe they're holding back until the current colours sell out?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Surely if the DBS colours are slated for Q4 they must be getting shipped right about now? I wonder why it's taking them for-bloody-ever to get what are basically 3 recolours out the door. Maybe they're holding back until the current colours sell out?
The green Aston DBS is scheduled to arrive at the end of the month in China. Along with other models/colors listed below.
Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Car Tire

·
Forza
644 Posts
It's interesting indeed, but...it's just a sample. I don't understand the hassle over these sample pics. I'm pretty confident in the end result as experience shows that production models are vastly improved over prototypes. No worries people :)

621 - 640 of 677 Posts