DiecastXchange Forum banner
61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Forza
571 Posts
In the RX-8, the engine was only hidden under a plastic cover. In the Porsche, it's hidden under the entire car. You would need to remove the whole rear of the car to see that boxer..

Reactions: imitenotbecrazy

·
Registered
9,737 Posts
It is such a shame that Autoart went through the trouble to place such nice hinges on the engine boot, just to not be able to see anything. I know this is Porsche`s fault, but this model could have benefited from a removable engine cover. I remember an old RX-8 and some Lexus models had removable engine covers.
that's kind of why I never owned models of any modern 911s. I'm really into the engineering aspects and I'm into the engine and the guts of the car and the 911s really provide zero eye candy in that regard

·
Registered
216 Posts
The GT2RS looks good!!! Im so happy it has the red alcantara headlining. I just hope it carries over to all colors as white is not my favourite.

·
Registered
R32, R33, R34, Huracan LP610 and Gallardo LP570
33 Posts
The prices are so freaking high on these cars, they look good, but it seems like collecting these will cost a fortune...

·
Registered
597 Posts
As much as I prefer the Jota over the 30th, it’s the 30th that is more iconic. 150 were made, while only 15 factory Jota cars (28 kits in total). It’s essentially an upgraded version of the 30th, so for the line up of anniversary cars definitely the “regular” 30th

·
Registered
83 Posts
That Jesko sample looks pretty rough. Also it is ironic that GTS just announced that car today themselves. The GTS will be MUCH cheaper and for me that may not, even be, incentive enough to buy a model of this car. I like Kegg's but the Jesko is WAY out there, like the Gumpert IE or something.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
That Jesko sample looks pretty rough. Also it is ironic that GTS just announced that car today themselves. The GTS will be MUCH cheaper and for me that may not, even be, incentive enough to buy a model of this car. I like Kegg's but the Jesko is WAY out there, like the Gumpert IE or something.
Yeah but the GTS will likely have paint that's far too thick and a shape that doesn't look quite right. I'm not a fan of theirs at all.

The Jesko is my favourite car that Koenigsegg have released so far, so I'm seriously tempted by this. Just wish AA were releasing it in orange. Since they're not, I reckon white is the next best. Hopefully they'll sort the rough edges before it's released.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah but the GTS will likely have paint that's far too thick and a shape that doesn't look quite right. I'm not a fan of theirs at all.

The Jesko is my favourite car that Koenigsegg have released so far, so I'm seriously tempted by this. Just wish AA were releasing it in orange. Since they're not, I reckon white is the next best. Hopefully they'll sort the rough edges before it's released.

And it will cost over $150 less than the AA I can live with that "thick paint" in order to save that kind of cash. That is enough to pay for another model!

61 - 80 of 107 Posts