DiecastXchange Forum banner
781 - 800 of 828 Posts

·
Administrator
34,987 Posts
That colour is great!! I love how it's just normal Black, then boom!! Once the sun hits it it changes like that!! Fantastic!! :love:
I always thought their demo car with the plate P1 OOV was Black, one day I saw it in the sunlight and it was Purple!! (it's colour is Amethyst Black) I was stunned! :love:

·
Administrator
34,987 Posts
It matches the colour of the brake calipers, otherwise yeah it's a bit of a strange choice.

·
Registered
273 Posts
This Huracan Evo looks perfectly made. AUTOart seems to have reached a high level of mastery with its composite range. I find them particularly fine and detailed now. As for the colours, to my taste, they all promise to be sublime. I'm particularly looking forward to the Verde Selvans, a colour that suits the Huracan particularly well.

I really wish they'd use Verde Artemis more frequently on Lamborghinis, particularly the Aventadors.

While Blu Glauco does 'pop' its a bit too pastel for me.(memories of older cars, kids coloring books, etc)
Indeed, the Verde Artemis is truly superb. It is a pity that AUTOart gave it to the Centenario, which never came out in this colour, and not to the Aventador S, which does exist in this colour. Can we hope that they will make the Aventador Ultimae in this colour one day?

781 - 800 of 828 Posts