DiecastXchange Forum banner
801 - 820 of 828 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
This EVO is great in this color specially with the Caliper and matching stitching Autoart has really been uping there game on some of these models in the detail department , Lambos are exotic and it dosnt get more exotic then these pastel colors. Compared to the dark blue version that pictures were released earlier this is a huge improvemt in color.

Lambo....I am assuming this is a 2023 spring release am I correct ??

·
Registered
273 Posts
This EVO is great in this color specially with the Caliper and matching stitching Autoart has really been uping there game on some of these models in the detail department , Lambos are exotic and it dosnt get more exotic then these pastel colors. Compared to the dark blue version that pictures were released earlier this is a huge improvemt in color.
I also like this bright colour. However, the rim design of the Nethuns blue prototype was even nicer.

I think so. AUTOart is announcing this turquoise model for January and the other 4 colours in the first quarter of 2023. As deadlines are very rarely met, next spring seems likely to me, indeed.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I also like this bright colour. However, the rim design of the Nethuns blue prototype was even nicer.

Agreed the the Lamborghini Huracan EVO reveal car had those rims , also like these as well

I think so. AUTOart is announcing this turquoise model for January and the other 4 colours in the first quarter of 2023. As deadlines are very rarely met, next spring seems likely to me, indeed.
Its always a waiting game with Autoart and understandablely so, they build so many difrent brands at once , here is a pic of the real deal in the spec that I will be getting ( Arancio Xanto) hopefully it comes with the same wheels as John Drake mentioned above in the spring of 2023

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #805 ·

January for Europe, so i think US should have it around that time as well

And the darker blue is stunning on SVJ, being pearl metallic, much nicer imo then this solid turquoise blue. But just like with the blue LFA hard to capture the color of nethuns on photo, in hands much nicer then on pics

·
Registered
273 Posts
Honestly, between the prototype Nethuns Blue, this Blauco Blue, the legendary Arancio Xanto, the Rosso Bia and the sparkling Verde Selvans, I think all five will be gorgeous. It's going to be a nightmare to choose and torture not to fall for all five. If then AA comes out with new colours in a second phase, as they usually do, imagine Viola Pasifae and New Giallo Orion, that would finish me off.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
I can tell you something similar:

Being a huge fan of the CLK GTR street car and having MAISTO as the only diecast offering I recently noticed that they meanwhile have some interesting alternatives to the usual silver out there: Red, yellow and metallic blue. Couldn’t decide which colour I should add to my silver one.
So I ordered all 3 with the plan to see them in person, to choose one and sell the other two.

And now guess what…
I made the mistake to display all 4 side by side and WOW: I really loved this colourful group of CLK GTRs!

==> None of them will be sold in the near future and I will do a shooting soon! :LOL:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I have the same with the AMG GT Black Series. Just love them in all colours. Back to the AA Lamborghinis, I had a tough time chosing the Aventador SVJ and Urus as well. AA is pushing out so many good specs which makes it hard to choose, same goes for the LFA. But at their current price point it really hits hard to get two colors of the same model when there's so many cool stuff being released from so many manufacturers.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Price point is clearly an advantage of MAISTO:
Although I had to order the 3 new coloured CLK GTR outside EU all 4 together including shipping and import tax represent an investment less than one current AA… 👍

·
Registered
Insta: @TurnTableModels
104 Posts
Releases November for Europe:

70297 ASTON MARTIN DBS SUPERLEGGERA (ASTON MARTIN RACING GREEN)
70298 ASTON MARTIN DBS SUPERLEGGERA (LIGHTNING SILVER)
78851 LEXUS LFA (WHITEST WHITE/CARBON BLACK)
We're now a few days away from december and still not a single shop in europe who has any of these in stock, let alone advertised.
I wonder if something happened or the planning changed?

·
Registered
Insta: @TurnTableModels
104 Posts
I've seen the white LFA on CK for example but probably sold out now as it doesnt show up anymore. But both the white LFA and green DBS are available on https://www.loisir-et-miniature.com/ and CGN modelcars to name a few. I'm sure there's more but you just need to do some digging :)
Followed that link and they also say it's a pre-order with "expected" delivery on November 18th.

801 - 820 of 828 Posts