DiecastXchange Forum banner
121 - 140 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
I complained about the Manta shown above.
I said that the IXO looks better, and decided to check out retailers to see if there were any new colours coming.
Not a single one of the big retailers have any in stock, although they are still around on e-bay.

·
Administrator
34,162 Posts
So Thursday came, the third model for April didn't though. They just showed the Alpine A106 rally car again. Boring!

·
Administrator
34,162 Posts

Let's finish the discovery of the Club models for the month of April 2022 with this very special Golf: the R400!

We look forward to seeing you in a few days for the launch of the Club! 🙂

Pre-orders open: early January
Deliveries scheduled for the end of April
Price: 69.90 € + shipping costs

·
Registered
890 Posts
Can't remember if I never ordered anything from Ottomobile for two rounds, but nothing for me for March and April.

·
Administrator
34,162 Posts
I've never heard of the R400 before. I won't be getting one. I'm quite disappointed with the models for these two months.

Reactions: crz

·
Administrator
34,162 Posts
March & April models are up for pre order.

·
Administrator
34,162 Posts
I went, Renault Clio Mk3 RS, Mazda RX-7 Bathurst Edition & Audi RS4 (B7) I will admit that the B7 in Red is not my first choice of colour, but I did want them to make one, so I am happy about that. A Grey or Blue one in the future would be cool though!

I was not interested in any of the April models.

·
Administrator
34,162 Posts
Coming this year,

And many other models will be added to our collection throughout the year. These models will not be offered through the OttO Club which will remain 100% Youngtimer/Racing oriented. As new models are subject to stricter approvals from the brands, we don't really control the development time and some manufacturers can take more than 6 months to validate a model. Theese cars will arrive when they are ready and we have planned at least one real new model per month on this theme. You'll like it for sure!

As for the OttOmobile Club, we continue to fill in the missing slots. There are still a lot of new models planned for this year, a few nice surprises, and above all more stability in deliveries. 2022 will still be a transition year but things should be less complicated than last year. In this new OttO Club mailing, 4 new models and the return of some of our bestsellers in new versions are on the menu.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I am always in favor for these kind of initiatives, but the subjects shown are poorly chosen in most cases. We'll see what actually happens because I can see them getting troubles getting all the licenses.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I'm all for the Yaris GR 👍
Yeah I can't believe nobody else has announced a model of it yet, I was literally thinking about it this morning when I saw Toyota had announced the GRMN version. It's been an absolute runaway success in 1:1. I'd prefer a fully opening version but if nobody else announces it beforehand, it's a must-have for me.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Yeah I can't believe nobody else has announced a model of it yet, I was literally thinking about it this morning when I saw Toyota had announced the GRMN version. It's been an absolute runaway success in 1:1. I'd prefer a fully opening version but if nobody else announces it beforehand, it's a must-have for me.
Actually there is an OEM 1/18 resin for the Japanese market. Extremely expensive though, so it is possibly made by Make Up.

121 - 140 of 149 Posts