DiecastXchange Forum banner
141 - 149 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Actually there is an OEM 1/18 resin for the Japanese market. Extremely expensive though, so it is possibly made by Make Up.
Did not realise that, thanks, will look it up. I definitely need one in my collection, it's the most exciting car to be released in ages!

·
Administrator
34,162 Posts
What annoyed me about their message was that we will have to go looking for the models they're not selling directly. So we will be relying on resellers to get them & paying whatever price they want if we want them. If we don't keep checking, we will probably miss out.

Not a single motorsport subject. :<(
Not there, but that's not the full list. So maybe / hopefully they will be releasing some.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Perhaps they are gonna do a GT spirit and rely on their resellers. Doesn’t make sense for them to sell directly on the club and still have resellers

·
Registered
21 Posts
These 9 modern models will be available as special (direct) sales on our website, not on the Club. We have more modern, youngtimers and racing models in production for 2022. It's not the entire list of our modern modelcars, just a preview ;)

Car Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

141 - 149 of 149 Posts