DiecastXchange Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 630 Posts
Discussion starter · #101 · (Edited)
Any idea on wheels?. I hate the ones on my white with tan but believe these were the weissach ones. I love the ones on that acid green so would be great if they did them.
Don't know, but i hope this time they do the wheels in silver, since one previous version they were titanium or black.
Indeed the wheels done before are the " standard " Weissach package wheels, the wheels you like are from the standard 918 but could be ordered on Weissach

Discussion starter · #107 ·
Offtopic - AutoArt will not join the ToyFair 2023? :oops::(
Nothing new, they weren't there the last times as well. And many others won't be there as well since these fairs are history, they were getting smaller over the years and covid just speed it up.
Same with real car shows and other fairs which are gone or only 50% of what they were before

These are the ones coming: Exhibitors list for Spielwarenmesse

Was just looking back at the earlier posts about the announcements. Autoart are doing the diablo GT-R but why have they never done the diablo GT it's a stunning car and feels like quite a big gap in the line up. Ever been announced/ on the card for autoart to do this?

I just wish they would properly do the Living Daylights Aston Martin V8 w/gadgets as well. If there's one thing that Autoart did wrong when they had the 007 license to do the DB5 w/gadgets was that they got the tail light arrangement all wrong. The point is if Autoart actually has the license to do 007 cars w/gadgets once again, I hope they get it right as well as give us the Living Daylights Aston Martin V8 w/gadgets & skis.
Oh yes! I almost forgot that if and when the Goldfinger DB5 is reissued, not only do I hope they get the tail-light arrangement right, but to have the Aston Martin wing logos be stamped on, instead of being made of waterslide decals, would be a bonus. Just like how it’s stamped on the DBS Superleggera

I like the shaker cars, especially in Hellraisen. However I doubte that I will buy. Price level of today requires one to be very selective and I already have a Demon. Its good to my wallet that AA keeps re-releasing. :)

101 - 120 of 630 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.