DiecastXchange Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2023 Ottomobile News

33K views 608 replies 33 participants last post by  John Drake 
#1 ·

On the way to 2023! It's time to discover the Club models that await you for January & February. 🙂 We start with the first model of the January Club, the Alpine GTA Le Mans! See you on Saturday to discover the second Club model for January. Scale: 1/18 Price: 69.90€ Pre-order: early December

See less See more
Reactions: preisman
#3 ·

The third January Club model will delight BMW fans! With the M5 E34 "Cecotto", it's a sure hit! 😍

See you on Wednesday to discover the fourth model of January.

Scale: 1/18
Price: 69.90€ + shipping costs
Pre-order: early December

Reactions: John Drake
#7 ·
I hope it comes with throwing stars!! I'm not keen on these wheels!

Reactions: CatRM
#10 ·
The fourth January model is an icon of Japanese automotive history! This is the very rare and very desirable Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VI "TME" 😍

See you on Friday to discover the January rally model.

Scale: 1/18
Price: €69.90 + shipping costs
Pre-order: early December (on the Club OttO website)

#15 ·
Same here. I have both the Red one & the Black one still in the box. I have a White one too but that one is modified.

Reactions: crz
#18 ·

And here is the January Club rally model! And you, did you know that Sébastien Loeb drove a Renault? 🤔 Now yes! 😉 See you on Sunday to discover the first model of the February club! Scale: 1/18 Price: 79.90€ + shipping costs Pre-order: early December (on the Club OttO website)

#22 ·
I feel the other way. I like this interior choice but would rather have a darker exterior shade. Sepang Brown or Malachite Green would be my choices.

#21 ·
The lower front grille looks terrible! Just a slab of plastic! I hope it looks better in the rest of their pictures.

#23 ·
I like the combo, it's pretty "out there" I will probably end up getting one. I don't have a Kyosho one anymore.

#24 ·
I have been collecting 1/18 scale modelcars for 8 years but I only have 2 Otto`s in my collection (third on its way) which all are Ford Cosworths. But now I will finally need to add the E34 M5 as this one has beautiful color choice`s!
Also the Evo 6 TME since I dont have any Autoart road version.
As a genuine BMW guy I should also order the E60 M5 but color choices on this one are horrible IMO. Both in and out. But its ok because the E60 has to me always been the ugly generation. It has an amazing drivetrain though! But that is irrelevant for a sealed modelcar.

#25 ·
The second February Club model is a model you've been waiting for: the Ford Fiesta ST (MK.7)! See you Thursday to discover the third model of February. Scale: 1/18 Price: €69.90 + shipping costs Pre-order: early December (on the Club OttO website)

#27 ·
That Fiesta is the first Otto model for way more than a year I fancy getting.
However it looks a little odd in the front, probably the angle of the photo.
I will have to get one (there will probably be more colours on the way) since the Fiesta is to be killed off.
More decent cars dying because stupid people are now buying 'super size' versions instead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.