DiecastXchange Forum banner

2023 Toy Fair

9K views 41 replies 15 participants last post by  Craig 
#1 ·
#7 · (Edited)
Autoart, PMA, Spark, CMC, GMP/Acme etc won't be participating. Don't expect much from this show.
Like motor shows and other trade fairs the costs are too high and attendance is low...
Instead new announcements will be done online like the past 2 years.
That is not true. CMC is certainly participating. They just posted a picture of their stall too.

#6 ·
I always feel that it's never as good as I think it's going to be. I guess I just build myself up too much! I'll check it out though as there might be some new ones I'm interested in.

Reactions: imitenotbecrazy
#23 ·
Let's look on the bright side: most (all?) 4-door Benzes by Norev have opening doors. If it's anything to go by, the hood of the T and the trunk of the sedan seem to show slightly increased panel gaps...#buildingexpectations :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Scuddy
#25 ·
And the door gaps look sealed....:(

Here you can find photo of w124 (among other models) and it looks like it will be openable, and what is important, with correct front door shutline (unlike their c124).

I'm also excited about their new pagoda mold!

#28 ·
Looks like the W124 and S124 open :) Think the saloon has the eight hole alloys (yes!!), and the estate has the manhole cover alloys (can’t remember their name in German now). Please let that be a 500E. I still think it is :)

I love those 911s, too.
I do wish Norev would consider a W100 300SEL 6.3 road car.
I have the Minichamps circuit racer and would jump at a road version....

#37 ·
It has been showed as a preview by Ottomobile some time ago... according to their last policy when they released the Rothmans Porsche set, they should come as separate models so if anyone is only interested in the car or the van it's possible to buy just one model and not both.

#41 ·
Do my eyes deceive, or does that rear door look proportioned like that of a V221 long wheelbase? Could there finally be a long wheelbase V221 model, and full opening too?

And it's also available in black? My favorite S-class! I need that!
Although if that's the engine out of the model, I imagine it's going to cost a ton. That might be more detail than I can afford. I'm used to the molded 1-piece plates of Norev. :ROFLMAO:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.