DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Received these this week, here are some quick pics

Dealer BMW M5 and M6 (Got the black M5 because I like the tan interior)

M6 next to my existing AUTOart M 635

Dealer new ML

Exoto GT40 MkII with MkIV received last week

with my friends MkII

Dead broke now :help

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow :coolpics
Nice collection!
Congrats on the new arrivals :310
I really like the Mercedes ML :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:nicejob Leslie

All of those new models are great :cool . I think we have similar tastes in what we collect.

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leslie,

You get some of the sweetest cars around. Well done.

Your pics are very cool aswell :nicejob

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
I like your 2 M's very much! In fact, they're on my wishlist. But your black M5 looks kinda dark navy blue! I got a black Kyosho 745i and I got the same problem, under certain angles, the paint looks more blue then black. A friend of mine is having the same problem. It seems like Kyosho's having trouble making a true black paint!

If someone got the blue one, can you post a picture to see if they're really a big contrast with the black one.....thanks :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrat Chappy8p! Fine addition you got there.
How is the paint on the M5? Mine has small scratches all over the body and found touched up areas. That I find annoying and I might ask the dealer to get me another one. Check yours. :cheers

·
Registered
298 Posts
Nice haul there, I have the M5 and ML, both good models... :happy

One question on the M5...does the front rattle when you pick it up?? My first one did, so I took it back to the BMW dealer I bought it from, and the second one did the same..turns out the brake discs are metal and 'float' slightly on the axles.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats on the nice haul there, Leslie! :happy

I really like the new Minichamps M-Class. I think I'm going to get one! :tongue

:coolpics

·
Registered
253 Posts
Those are all great looking models you bought! You have very good taste! I can't wait to get my hands on one of the new ML's and M6!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all. The Ms are very very nice, especially the M6. Discounting the engine, I would consider it to be Kyosho's best yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Yes Gian, you should. It is very nice for what it is. Get one with a dark interior so it better hides the fact that there is no carpet. :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
It may only have been my photos white balance not being quite right. In the metal it is quite a nice metallic black in my humble opinion. Flakes are nice and small.

Here is the blue one fron ssoza for comparison. You have to say it is not the same as the black. :giggle

:cheers

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Very nice new additions! :cheers My favorites are those Ford's! :hot

And the M6 and ML look great too, I'm actually thinking about getting both, in the same colors :yahoo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
congrats Leslie on all your new additions but especially the you know whats.
that yellow MKVI is stunning........it's on my list. after the diggie camera of course :giggle

1 - 20 of 23 Posts