DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my 360 stradale yesterday in the mail... and right away did a little customizing.. not sure if everyone is going to like this.. but I prefer it this way :tongue

unstripped

:feedback

·
McLaren F1 guru
308 Posts
Looks much better than with the stripe. Nice job! :nicejob This is how I think a 360 CS should look.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks much better overall, adds a more 'clean' and purposful look to the model. Care to add how you removed the stripes? :confused :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:bowdown Looks very good without the stripe but the stripe is what sets it apart from the regular 360 so I'll leave mine on when I get it. Great job... :nicejob :cheers

·
Registered
399 Posts
Rat said:
:bowdown Looks very good without the stripe but the stripe is what sets it apart from the regular 360 so I'll leave mine on when I get it. Great job... :nicejob :cheers
Looks great but like Rat, I think I'll keep them on.

OT Rat, I saw two of them at PM Hobby Craft on Sunday for $34.99 I think.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Rat said:
I agree with Rat. The stripe makes it different from my other 360. But it does look good that way. Definitaly my favorite Hot Wheels Ferrari.

I'd love to find a waterslide decal to replace the crappy sticker Hot Wheels used though.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Thanks for the confirmation of what I thought :nicejob
I kept hoping someone would do this and post a pic :danbanna

Mine will be the same :lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
calgary7er said:
OT Rat, I saw two of them at PM Hobby Craft on Sunday for $34.99 I think.
Thanks for the info Peter, that's not a bad price, I'll give them a call. :cheers :happy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts