DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

The 4 post and 2 post lifts from GMP have now been re-released. Some of you had asked me about these over the past few months so I thought I would just post here. There was no limited edition on these but after selling out twice, they were demanding pretty high numbers on ebay. Now they are back for another round so anybody that missed out can now get one. Here's a couple of pics:

Here's the link at Epic: GMP Service Lifts

Mike

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Thanks for posting! I feel for the guys that paid $150 for them on eBay! I was almost tempted to list mine. :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
No word on those, but three new trailers were just announced (Ford, Mopar, and Chevy) These new trailers come with tool sets too. For example, the Chevy trailer comes with chevy logos on the tools including an air compressor, torch set, jack, ramps, jack stands, creeper, toolbox, battery charger, and a few more things.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Well, of course!

Here's the three different trailer/tool sets with an MSRP of $65 each:

And just for fun, here's a first from GMP. They are releasing one of their motors seperately. It's a supercharged Ford motor! MSRP of about $18

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for posting.

I like the trailers in black.

I think those engines will do well with the customizers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.