DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI GUYS i am wanting a bit of help in finding out what sort of wheels fit on the 63 falcon made by road ledgend (yatming). i took the wheels off not expecting screws all the rest i have pulled apart have the clip ons. i am wondering what other breeds fit on them, i have maisto, ertl,s , uni hobbies, eagle race , i have about 40 models to choose from , but i dont no about the screws i thought top end models had the screws so guys if you can help speak up. :confused

cheers and thanks in advance barry.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi again i have had 20 readers and no answers . you mean i have asked a question that no one can answer . thanks for trying anyway.

cheers barry.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mate I have done a wheel swap on 1 of these models... Heres what you will have to do

As you found with this model its hard to find wheels to fit... unless you use another old style wheel with a hub cap

Once you have removed the wheels you will need to cut off the mounts for the original wheels and then find a wheel you like and glue them on.

The other alternative is to buy a set of the GMP wheels and push the centre cap out of them and then try boring them out from behind and putting the caps back on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi ben that is what i thought to i might have to get some gmp,s . i have heaps of models hear but i dont think there is any the same that i remember . thanks for the comment .

cherrs barry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.