2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  RattlerGUNZ 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Got this Street Bully this morning,I love theses BAD BOIZ :giggle
Took a few pics

SMALLER SIZE PICX

:tongue

See less See more
#5 ·
Gotta tell you, Johnny... this one is really sharp!! While I get a kick out of seeing all the great pictures of the high-end models (like your other recent addition), I really love seeing these models that are something I can still hope to add to my collection.

This is the first time I have seen this Buick! And now that I have, it is one that I would just love to get! So, drop me a PM and I will send you my shipping address, and...

OOPS! Was that my "outside voice" again?? (Typing voice, anyway! :giggle)

Seriously, very cool addition there!! :cheers

#6 ·
Somebody had a 1:1 in town when I was growing up and it was love at first sight with me. Unfortunately, the last time I saw it was about 20 years ago, and it was rotting away in someone's back yard. Hopefully it's since been restored. Anyway, another great model.

#7 ·
Good score RG! I like this Evergreen release. I have the 1994 release and I can tell that they upgraded a few thing. I also have the BodyShop kit that I still need to finish. I have been thinking of making a convertible out of it.

G
#11 ·
Johnny,

Now thats a really sweet color combo. I have seen a few of these on eBay but none of them really jumped out at me like this one.

I am seriously starting think your collection of muscle is a bad influence. :giggle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.