DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw several ads for them on my just-arrived DiecastX magazine. :pianodance
I can finally score the black one that has eluded me. But I do question why the same colors?
A Light Pewter with red interior would be my fav diecast! Or Grabber Blue, Acapulco Blue or any of the Lime colors!

G

·
Did they say when they were going to be re-released?

I too have been wanting one of these for a while. Any idea on when these were first released?

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured that this one will make lot of people happy!

Darrick, several advertiser had them listed on DiecastX, but the new MSRP is $75 :dizzy
One website states a 1st Q. release.

G

·
Jeez, $75 :dizzy

Is that due to the price increase or is there some new tooling involved(which I doubt)?

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*Bump*

I was doing some searches on '71-'73 Mustangs and found this thread.
We were complaining four years ago that prices had gone up to $75 for these!

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Don't it always seem to go....
you don't know what you got 'til its gone......

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
681 Posts
Jeez, this Mustang was cheaper than 75$ back then? I got my yellow one as a present three years ago, but i remember a store from my country was selling it for about 98$. And this model is one of the best from AUTOart. I would pay 100$ with my eyes closed for another one, instead of the new shit from this company. This Mustang is the best proof that Mr.Yee f***ed up real good lately... more plastic, more money

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ciprean, great pics! When the red one and yellow one came out, these were $59 MSRP and you could get them for $55. Ertls were $19.99 and Maistos were $9.98 and available every were. You are right, they were worth every penny and are worth more, but the problem lies when AUTOart puts out much inferior models and has the gall to ask $269 for them.

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Jeez, this Mustang was cheaper than 75$ back then? I got my yellow one as a present three years ago, but i remember a store from my country was selling it for about 98$. And this model is one of the best from AUTOart. I would pay 100$ with my eyes closed for another one, instead of the new shit from this company. This Mustang is the best proof that Mr.Yee f***ed up real good lately... more plastic, more money

Brilliant pics ciprian!
I actually paid £75 for mine a couple of years ago....but it was money well spent!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.