DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got them !! :yahoo

First one the 993 Turbo. Terrific model !! :tongue I really like it even if there are less details than on the Exoto.

The red interior wit black exterior looks awesome !! I also love the stance of it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Second one, the Exoto 934 Turbo RSR

Just perfect like the other ones I have ! But this plain black livery is absolutley gorgeous !!! :tongue :tongue
One of the differences with the racing ones I like is the "chromed" rollcage (black on the others)
I am in love !!

·
Registered
313 Posts
You've made it !!! :310
The 2 best Porsches with the perfect colour on Porshe in my opinion.
Congrats big time! :cheers

I'm so jealous :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are terribly sorry to inform you that Thomas (aka Vatabot) will be unable to answer you as his telephone/electricity was cut off following his suspected bankruptcy.

:giggle

Great models Thomas! Great to see that they arrived there safely in mint condition. :happy

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Two nasty looking cars, Thomas - congratulations!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:lol
Thanks Bernard !!

I am teriibly sorry to inform you that Thomas is completely broke and won't be collecting anymore till Christmas... :cry

By the way, I will still have internet access... and telephone...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A couple of very nice Stallions there young Padawan :cheers

I have the white 934 on its way.....I think you should send your master yours to keep it company :lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
WTG, Thomas! They are indeed 'Black Beauties'! :nicejob :cheers

It's a real tough choice between the Standox Interlagos Fire and the black. I can't decide between the two.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Trek, Luciano and Dennis

CX, I don't really know what your production number is but under the car there is a small silver plate with A0209.
I don't know what this means :confused

Thanks Bernard !! That's true I can not complain about my collection. I am really happy with it as very few models disappoint me.

Souky, the black one is really REALLY awesome. Of course I don't know about the Interlagos Fire but you won't be disappointed with the black one if you find it at a better price. It is just Terrific !!! I insist !
Same remark for you Louis, go for it as soon as you can ! I find it really better than the red racing one (even if this last one is also absolutely great...)

:tempted :giggle

1 - 20 of 35 Posts