DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
A friend of mine told me about a candyred 1/1 Wiesmann GT he saw on web. When he sent me the link I felt in love with it!

Then I recognized the plate in the last pic and I remembered that "COE MF 4" was the stratosgrey promo-car of Wiesmann before. :confused
So I visited their website and - holy sh*t - this candyred is their new promo indeed!

So this was a must-have for my collection!

I reflected coating a stratosgrey GT with a clear red varnish must get the same effect - and so I did.
I airbrushed it with Tamiya X27 'clear red' and that's what it looks like now :pianodance :

So this is my new favorite, I can't take my eyes off it! :tongue

I LOVE the Wiesmann - for a long time I couldn't bring it to my mind why some people do collect one model in different colors - since the Wiesmann I understand. :happy

Therefor I will add some more colors:

- sepang bronze
- ice crystal blue
- phoenix yellow
...well, I can visualize so much more... :lol

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
:tongue SPLENDID :tongue

Looks amazing in that color!!! :10

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
That is a very "rich" color. I can see the depth in the paint job. Never thought to apply a translucent color on top of a solid color myself. I love the end resulf, it looks so deep and wet!

You also have a nack of taking nice pictures ourdoor. I love it, thanks for sharing!

:cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.