DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found some new options on my digital camera by surprise so i started taking some different pictures. Here is one that i have uploaded right now to start and more will come later tonight after i get done schoolwork. :scared
Feel free to post some of your own pics of exotic cars if you want that have different effects done to them.

AUTOart Porsche GT3 RS
View attachment 22591

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Uh-oh. Left my camera on all night on accident. More pics will be up tomorrow afternoon. I apologize.

·
McLaren F1 guru
308 Posts
Whoa!!! That is really neat. You can just do that on your camera without using Photoshop or something? :coolpics MORE! :nicejob

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup just came across some cool features on accident. I was actually trying to fix the coloring and everything on the lcd screen and pressed a wrong button and it did some cool things that i will show tomorrow. The trick was trying to figure out how to do it a second time lol.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i will get better at it. Im still trying to do it right without having it come out blurry. Its pretty complicated though. I never knew a digital camera could have so many different settings to mess with. I have more to upload so i will post those up as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts