DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
I've just had a look at that, the normal car is limited to 500 - then there's a signed one for £30 more, but no mention of limited numbers

Imo the price is a lot from them (I won't be touching them for it) hopefully CK gets hold of them, they're about twice the price of the normal ones, that had better be a really improved mold.

Then we have Autoart bringing out a few later on this year.....
It says 500 in the description

I was actually quite impressed with the price, because it's $50AUD (32GBP) cheaper than Aussie RRP. I guess they're trying to expand their international operations by lowering price.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
I didn't look at the description

Price wise for us in the UK it's expensive :(

I like the livery on the #22 Rouse Sierra, will be interesting to see if this one will have the new mold as with the upcoming Redkote Sierra. For some reason I can't find any information about the Redkote Sierra, where have you guys heard or read about that?

To be honest I think the Biante/Minichamps Sierra mold are a bit better than the AUTOart ones, it's something about the shape that makes me like more the Biante Sierra models. But I will of course get my hands on them all, I'll better hurry up and buy all the current ones I'm missing in my collection.

I like the livery on the #22 Rouse Sierra, will be interesting to see if this one will have the new mold as with the upcoming Redkote Sierra. For some reason I can't find any information about the Redkote Sierra, where have you guys heard or read about that?

To be honest I think the Biante/Minichamps Sierra mold are a bit better than the AUTOart ones, it's something about the shape that makes me like more the Biante Sierra models. But I will of course get my hands on them all, I'll better hurry up and buy all the current ones I'm missing in my collection.
They revealed it in a table book of their 2011 releases earlier in the year, and some of those cars revealed haven't been put on their website.

From what I hear, the AUTOart Sierra's are a bit plastic fantiastic, and from what I've seen I think the fronts on them are a bit differently proportioned. In pictures anyway, I'm definitely with you on that.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
I too think that the Biante/Minichamps cars are way better than Auttoart's, thankfully Autoart only do two rally cars at the moment, I've got both of them, the current tour de corse car is ok, but their Texaco car looks better.
The wheels & engines on the Minichamps really do it for me, yep the shape is a lot better too.

Nice collection
Thanks
that's half of my Biantes.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Thanks all, I wish I'd have taken pics of all of them now

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.