DiecastXchange Forum banner

a herd of racing prancing horses

484 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  baonguyen77 
#1 ·
My herd of racing prancing horses in 1/18 (5 x GMP/ACME, 3 x Kyosho, 2 x BBR, 1 x CMC) - all are diecast fully-openable models.
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Motor vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

See less See more
#2 ·
Congratulations! What a great display of Scuderia Lazard! I am loving the wide range of time covered by these beauties (and to an old diecast holdout like me, that they are all full-featured diecasts!).

Seeing the Acme Ferrari 512M here further cements my perception that somehow this looks better than their Penske Sunoco version. On the latter, it just looks too stubby and truncated but in its native Ferrari Rosso, it looks RIGHT. Does anyone else perceive them as different like I do?

And I am envious of your #24 Equipe Nationale Belge 330P4! I have the #21 Scuderia version but always wanted this too.

#4 ·
Congratulations! What a great display of Scuderia Lazard! I am loving the wide range of time covered by these beauties (and to an old diecast holdout like me, that they are all full-featured diecasts!).

Seeing the Acme Ferrari 512M here further cements my perception that somehow this looks better than their Penske Sunoco version. On the latter, it just looks too stubby and truncated but in its native Ferrari Rosso, it looks RIGHT. Does anyone else perceive them as different like I do?

And I am envious of your #24 Equipe Nationale Belge 330P4! I have the #21 Scuderia version but always wanted this too.
I like the Sunoco 512 version better, but that’s me. However, I am disappointed that GMP couldn’t get the stance right on their model. CMR seems to have gotten thst aspect correct on theirs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.