DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
oK, this is going to be 1 of my stupid question of the day(#38,729,889,437,728 :lol )
Does any1 have a pic of Maisto 2003 CLK DTM???? It took forever but Zellers finally restocked & got some new mods in & Nicole piced up the #3 DTM(early :happybd gift) Anyway, it look real good, but in seems that Maisto forgot to put the engine in mine I think :giggle Anyway any what to be helpful???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The engine on the CLK DTM is quite a mystery... :giggle

Here's alpkop's picture of his older racer:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep it helped, Maistio put a pretty cool Air intake inthere, but seems to have forgoten the engine block! :lol there's a big gap inbetween the air intake & what looks to be a ,,,,, :confused , don't even have a name for it :giggle & just noticed on the passenger side (where the 3, DEKRA, ADAC is) I'm missing part of the number badge on the fender, I meen they for got to tampo it on :confused

:lol Anyway I still like this mod!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually, Maisto got it semi-right with the engine... DTM rules allow the engines to be moved backwards for better weight distribution. Look at how far away from the A-pillar the steering wheel is, that's where the engine block/tranny is on the real car. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.