DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I need to know if the Ferrari P4 is available in 1:18 scale? If any one has any info I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm most interested in '63 but any year would be good.

Thanks guys,

Mark

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
G

·
I know the model isn't the greatest, & is not in the era in which I collect, but I want 1 soooo bad I could Puke :ranting

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I have a jouef evolution 330 P4 1:18 that I acquired about 4 years ago for probably about $30. I think it's a pretty good model for the price. Sorry, but I don"t remember where I got it from.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
mosteller, I had a problem with the whole quote think at first as well, (still do) I just wipe everything out before I post a message. Don't worry about it, your doing great. I would really like to have one of these P4's. My collection is Ferrari-poor. . .

G

·
i was able to get a green one from exoticar when they were clearing out items a couple of years back. i even got a fila ferrari jacket that retailed for $700.00 for $199.00. :giggle :giggle :giggle

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks heaps for the responses guys!

My mate is chasing one of these and I thought "I know a place where I can find out for sure." :lol

Thanks again for the help :)

Mark

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
A pretty poor model but it is all that you can get.
I paid around $35 for mine.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I have one reviewed at MW, before and after I detailed it. It has Maisto quality (or a little inferior) and nowadays it may go for big bucks on eBay. I sincerely think it's not worth anything North of $50.

G

·
I agree with everyone else. It's not a great die-cast, but the only game in town in 1:18th....

Here's mine (got it for only $24.00 several years gone by).

G

·
I also agree with everybody else. I Have two that I bought several years ago. (I think it was 1997). Back then it was a good model. Nowadays it´s not more than Maisto Quality. But since no one else is making them you don´t have much choice.
They have become quite rare (some of them)and mostly you have to pay more than they´re worth. (But you also see this with the older Kyosho models)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I just saw that a Jouef Evolution is part of an exotic cars auction that starts May 1 at gomotorbids.

G

·
I used to have one too! But when I took it apart to detail it my mom threw away some of the parts thinking it was trash.. :cry

1 - 18 of 18 Posts