DiecastXchange Forum banner
281 - 300 of 318 Posts

· Registered
14,555 Posts
A blue whales heart is so big, A small child could swim through the veins.

· Registered
1,712 Posts
Since 2007, an unfinished skyscraper in Caracas, Venezuela, has been re-appropriated by squatters into a vast 'vertical slum' which now includes grocery stores, hairdressers, and an unlicensed dentist.
Wow you learn something new everyday, I have heard of abandoned hotel being taken over by squatters before but this is something new. I just checked out the website http://torredavid.com/ looks like a documentary on this subject is coming out soon. I will be very interested to watch it
[/quote]

Reminds me of this and this

· Registered
14,555 Posts
The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.

In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping,you eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.

The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.

· Registered
2,946 Posts
In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping,you eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
Oh hell no! Will be taping all the exposed holes around my face from here on out!!

· Registered
14,555 Posts
A hooded black smoky figure is a dark entity and you should be careful around them. They usually appear at the foot of beds.

· Registered
1,090 Posts
Garret McNamara holds the record for surfing the biggest wave have, 24 meters high at Nazaré in Portugal.

In January 2013, McNamara has broken his previous record by surfing a 30 meter wave (100 foot) in the same place of Nazaré, Portugal (this record is pending confirmation).

As I'm writing this, I'm taking some days off with my girlfriend in Nazaré, beautiful place guys

· Registered
2,946 Posts
Garret McNamara holds the record for surfing the biggest wave have, 24 meters high at Nazaré in Portugal.

In January 2013, McNamara has broken his previous record by surfing a 30 meter wave (100 foot) in the same place of Nazaré, Portugal (this record is pending confirmation).

As I'm writing this, I'm taking some days off with my girlfriend in Nazaré, beautiful place guys

Interesting..I always thought Patrick Swayze held that mark every since I saw "point break"...

* photo belongs to respective owner(s)*

· Registered
14,555 Posts
Did you know that if you sneeze with your eyes wide open at the same time you will pass out and die.
Did you know that 75% of statistics are made up on the spot...

· Registered
14,555 Posts
Did you know that if you sneeze with your eyes wide open at the same time you will pass out and die.
Did you know that 75% of statistics are made up on the spot...

[/quote]

I swear that the correct statistic is 47%!
[/quote]Then again... it could be 70%..

· Premium Member
23,064 Posts
37% of statistics are made up.
Yep, and percentages are often misleading.

[/quote]

Haha glad you caught it
[/quote]

so is this one of them??

[/quote]

Today the figure jumped to 45%, so you decide

[/quote]

...you got me!!

[/quote]

· Registered
14,555 Posts
C'mon Gwaz, you got me once before, remember??

I predicted that there was a 99.7% chance of someone bringing that up :)
[/quote]Strange that.. i thought i would of been around 90%

· Registered
3,263 Posts
Statistically most members quoting percentages are talking 99.9% [email protected]#t!

281 - 300 of 318 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.