DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of weeks ago, I asked Eddie if he would mind looking at my Maisto MB 300 SLR to see if he could do anything to improve it.
It is a great budget model but it needed some help to really stand out.

Eddie said to send it to him and he would work on it for me.
I have to tell you, he must have worked on it night and day because for the short time he had it, he did a complete transformation!

I can't believe this is the same car!

He sent me a page and a half letter outlining all the improvements he did and I am still finding more of his handiwork :nicejob

Eddie is a tru artist in modding these cars and a great friend to do this for me. :cheers

Attachments

G

·
It does look a heck of a lot better! I mean look at that engine! :tongue :hot

Congrats Jeff and Great job Eddie! :nicejob :nicejob :nicejob

:cheers

G

·
Eddie is great.

I too have been contemplating on sending him some models to work his magic on :giggle

Congrats on the sweet Eddie Custom.

G

·
I have seen a lot of Eddie's models in person, he brings them to work to show
them off. :giggle It is amazing what he can do to these models. He is greatly and
truly talented. WTG Eddie, :nicejob :nicejob Congratulations Jeff :cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
That really is a masterpiece - congratulations Jeff! And Eddie, I told you before, and I'm telling you again. You should see what some of your work would bring on ebay.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Eddie, you have 'the gift'. The things you do to make average models shine is incredible.

Maybe DX should sponsor a monthly segment - 'Modelling with Eddie', and the finished car goes into a Virtual DX Showcase to be admired.

Eddie, your kindness, generosity and skills typify all the best of what DX represnts. That was a tremendous thing you did. :cheers

*Edit: I just had another look at the interior and engine. Eddie, that is completely brilliant!

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I know lots of folks will be rivetted to those. :wink Eddie has modified 100+ cars. His skills are pretty mind-boggling!

Jeff: Congrats on being the recipient of Eddie's "mad modifying" skills!! Your transformed car is really a sight to behold. :cheers

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Eddie, can I please please please "borrow" your brain and analyze why you can do these customs so well? :lol

Congrats Jeff, and kudos to Eddie for creating this amazing model! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.