DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing a similar car sell for £120 on Ebay recently , I was very pleased to find this one for a more reasonable price .

Im not a big Kyosho fan in general , but I have to admit their Rally offerings are first class . This Delta Intergrale completes my Lancia fleet (Stratos , 037 are the others) and it is a stunner .

Detail is exceptional everywhere , 4 opening doors , hood and trunk . If youre into Rally cars and you get the chance of it , then buy it , you will love it :happy

Attachments

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
You have some very desirable rally cars Gary, dont you? Congrats on adding another one to the list. :cheers There is a Totip 037 at my store. But it does not look as desirable as the Martini colors.
Whats the use of the black ring on the front wheels? TIA

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Gary, just out of curiosity, did you get the cars in the same sequence as Lancia and Kyosho released them? 1st the Stratos, then the 037 and now the Integrale? What do you think of the quality of these three models?
:feedback

·
Registered
994 Posts
Great model Gary! If I get the chance to buy one, I'll get one, as I love Kyosho's Delta integrale street car!
Winston, those black wheel additions are for increasing the brake cooling ability, I believe.

·
1039 and counting
339 Posts
Very Nice. That brings back great memories of 1992 RAC Rally(I know this is a Monte Carlo Rally Car), thank you.

Congrats Gary :cheers

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:iagree The black discs on the real thing were carbon fibre and channeled air to the front brake discs increasing cooling.

Congrats by the way too Gary! I love this particular model!!! :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice to see you buy something other than Arse engined german sports cars, and sounds like you got it for a good price, how much if you don't mind me asking?

I myself have this Particular model and it really is fantastic, the paint on it is just....WOW

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice addition Sir Gary :cheers
Is there any reason why it is so expensive? Night version perhaps?

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations, Gary - awesome model!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great addition Gary,
the Integale/037/S4 were all awesome cars.
i'm after the integrale and 037 myself :giggle
i assume we will get to see engine shots etc at some stage? :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a few now Winston , but theres always more to add :giggle

The Totip is a famous livery for Lancias but I agree that its not as nice looking as the Martini livery .

As others have said , the wheel discs are meant to improve brake cooling . :cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes Luciano I did , I got the Stratos first , 037 then this one . It wasnt done intentionally though , thats just the way they turned up .

I personally think these Lancias are some of the best models that Kyosho have done . They are very well detailed and come fully opening so all of the details can be seen .
I wasnt too sure of the Stratos models when I got them , if you remember I bought 12 of them for resale and about 9 of them had various flaws on them ranging from loose parts to broken bonnet hinges .
My hinges were broken on mine so I resorted to fixing the front hood permanantly .
Im not sure if it was a problem on all the Stratos , or whether I just got a bad batch .

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.