DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These 2 arrived on my doorstep today, a surprise order I forgot about.

I have to say I am very happy with them, nice fitting panels no gaps & good paint finish, also the hood rod to keep the hood open "same as the older racing kyosho R32's" is a nice touch, the white was a nice suprise as it displays very well, but gunmetal grey is sweet.
I am looking forward to adding more colours, as well as the soon to be released Kyosho ones.

Here are some photos for you all.

(click for 100k photos)

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
YAY for Mike! :happy

I agree, the white displays surprisingly well, and I usually hate white cars :giggle

Can I ask a question? The gunmetal colour from the pics look a little off, and the flakes look a tad too big. Is that just because of the lighting?

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes that white did amaze me with this one, brings out the lines of the car very well.
Gary the flakes on the gunmetal do look a little large, and the light bounces off them making the car look a little lighter in colour so thats why is looks a bit off colour.

:cheers

·
Registered
345 Posts
Nice additions Mike. Are these new? I must have missed something. The white looks fantastic. Here we go again, another for the list.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Congratulations, Mike! :cheers

I'm surprised these are already out. :confused

G

·
Me too!

I was opting out of getting one but looks like I'm back in the game.

Now should I go for the white or the gun metal? :tempted

BTW, :coolpics Mike!!!

:cheers

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
OMG Mike!!!! It's arrived in Australia at last!!!!!

:happy :hot :tongue :yahoo

Mike - your honest opinion. How would you rate them out of 100? How do they look in the metal? Are the proportions right, or is something 'missing'?

Sorry for the questions, but I am EXCITED!!!!!

Maybe we could beg for a review? (hint, hint?)

I have been waiting for these cars from AUTOart for a couple of years now, and it is so close!

G

·
Congrats on the E32 GT-Rs! Some great shots there :cheers I can't wait till it arrives here, i'l definetly be picking one up in gun metal grey :hot

G

·
2 pretty nice looking cars you got there Mike .

I personally prefer the Gunmetal , but I dont like the wheel colour......now where did I put those spare chrome rims I had :confused

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.