DiecastXchange Forum banner
21 - 40 of 67 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Alvaro - my credit card is in need of the kiss of life. Its not quite dead, but is in serious danger of dying! :giggle

:cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Thats quite a load in 55 days, i can do better that :lol , come on 27 in one day, my wallet is still recovering, and still have no additions in the new year, jobless at the moment, hope to get one in the next few days.

BTW, which were the cars you got from Donington?, and if possible , few pics please.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
Mr Vercetti - the ones from Donnington are the Kyosho 545i which i've already posted, the Minichamps/PMA Batmobile (i believe you got one too), the black AUTOart 2002L, and a blue w/grey CMC SLR. I promise to do more pics this week.
I've only had one new arrival this year. The Kyosho Lamborghini LP400.

I hope you find a job soon, so that you can waste more money on our wonderful hobby :giggle .

BTW - nice new banner/banners. You have a different one everytime! :lol

·
Registered
345 Posts
For God sakes Jim, the dilithium crystals in your wallet can't hold much longer!!! :lol Nice haul. Good choice on the black Turbo. I have a red version that I really like:

How about one of these next? :tempted

G

·
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
:lol I'm not evil its this place!

The GT3 R is very expensive. You could probably have both a GT3 and GT3 RS for the same price.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
Yep - Gotta give you that one RichardM! :giggle

I went to a large model fair at the end of december with the intention of buying both the red and blue cars.
However, I saw this and totally blew my budget!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Very nice haul jwp!
I really like the Jota...gotta get me one of them.

Man, how do you guys do it? Where do you get all your MONEY from!?!?
This place is truly evil.....I'm already thinking of what I'm gonna get with money I don't have yet! :cry :tongue

G

·
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
J Racer, the CMC SLR sure is awesome. Do anything you can to get one! (within reason :wink ).

Phwoarrr - Thanks. I didn't set out to buy all of these, it just happened :giggle .
Believe it or not things could have been worse. There were a further seven cars that i badly wanted/ still want.
I got my bank statement the other day - i don't feel so clever now :scared .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I was just messing about with my camera - i've taken pics of my Kyosho 745i 1:18, with my Herpa 1:87 750iL.

Pic1
Pic2

21 - 40 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.