DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I havn't gotten a 1:18 in long time, & a friend of mine Dingo "Matt" dropped me a line & asked me if I wanted this Vette, I could not say yes quick enough, thanks for the good deal buddy.

I love how the back cover comes off, 2 little screws then off she pops, I feel it would of been great if the hood was the same, as I have seen one to many C5-R's destroyed due to the hood coming off in transit

A very well detailed car & looks to boot, I go weak at the knees over the black & Silver paint scheme
This is the car Scott Sharp, Andy Pilgrim & John Heinricy Raced at the Rolex 24hr at Daytona, now I just need to find a Ron Fellows #2 car in same war paint.

Enjoy the photos.

:cheers

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
Looooooooooking good Mike :cheers

I hear you on the hood thing :wink

I think this car is a good signal for you to collect the entire C5R series.

Matt comes thru again, he is a great friend :cheers

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jeff, I will pass on the full set, as to be honest its this paint scheme that hooked me onto this C5-R & Ron Fellows drives the #2 car which is the LeMans car right?

Yes Matt is a great friend but that is like most of my friends as all you guys are like brothers to me, keeps this hobby ticking for me.

:cheers

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Nice addition Mike. I have a C5-R on my wishlist, hopefully to be purchased sooner rather than later, although I am probably going to look for the Le Mans GTS winning car of 2002, in the instantly recognised yellow livery. Glad to see it looks like a really nice model. Just hope I have none of the problems with the shipping.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
That looks fantastic, Mike! Congratulations on adding it and thumbs up to Matt!

G

·
i want that car so bad, thats one of the color schemes i dont have yet,

awesome looking model :coolpics

G

·
:coolpics

As I said in another thread, it's good to see #4 go to a good home. I suspect it will suit your collection far better than it will suit mine.

Of course this means you will need some more C5-R's to keep it company :giggle :giggle :giggle

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
WOW....

in my humble opinion, the silver/black is looking better then the yellow version! But I don't know if it's even the same race category ... :confused

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.