DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Here is the scenario: I'm getting ready to go to work, just opening the car door and the mailman says, "Want this package?" I haven't ordered anything so I don't know what it is. I look at the return address. Oh oh, it's from Jeff, (Max Power).
I take the package, put it in the back seat and off to work I go. About an hour after I get there, I can't stand it anymore so I go out to the car, get the package and bring it inside so I can find out what's in it. The entire office grinds to a halt as they wait to see what I have. Drivers are losing money because nobody will answer the radio or the phone until they've seen what's in "The Box." Imagine my surprise when opening the box yields an Autoart Panoz AIV Roadster. It's the next morning and I am still noticing new stuff on this car. It has metal springs on all four coners. The brake discs are seperate and they turn with the wheels while the calipers remain stationary. The Roush wheels are great and crisply cast. The interior is carpeted. The shoulder belts have seperate buckles on them. It's just an all around great model and what can I say to Jeff for sending it to me but Thank You. DX truly does have wonderful people in it and I treasure the friends I've made here. The Panoz is going on display, I'm not messing with it. My one question is this. Does this mean my title of Mr. Low End is in jeopardy? :giggle Thank's once again Jeff and I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking. . .

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Congrats Eddie! :cheers It's a pretty cool little car.
And kudos to Jeff, for being the all-around great person that he is. :nicejob

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
WTG Jeff! and congrats Eddie! :cheers I have the red one and I never realised that they were Roush wheels, specially since my 1:1 Roush has the same wheels :giggle
At DX we learn something new everyday.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Congrats on the new car Eddie and kudos to Jeff on his generosity. :cheers
Love the 'bare bones' look of the Panoz. Does the suspension work? Time someone made the Westfield and Caterham 7 cars. I would be all over them.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Very nice car, I soon to wish this in my collection, because it is excellent quality! Mr. Low Ends, :lol thats funny. Think about it this way. You'll be the last one laughing saving thousands and thoudands of dollars to buy a Yaht!!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations Eddie and nice one Jeff! For some strange reason, I'm not crazy about the looks of the 1:1, but every time somebody posts pics of the model, I think it looks really cool.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
So glad that you are happy with it, Eddie!

Believe me, it was a real pleasure to send it along to you :cheers

·
Registered
994 Posts
Congrats Eddie! :cheers She's a beauty!
And Jeff, you're great, but I guess you already heard that a lot :giggle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts