DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is not new as I got it at the end of July but I haven't got time to shoot it yet.

So I decided to follow Bernard (BURN)'s advice and found a screwdriver. :giggle

Here it is. The livery is very beautiful. I must say this is one of my best AUTOart GT3R (Yokohama, Recaro, Plain White and Kwan).
The blue color is very nice.
The only thing I could say is that the front end is a bit high but it is not a big flaw.
Of course, some will say the livery is wrong and everything but this model is truely a Beauty.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:coolpics

This is my favourite of the AUTOart GT3 racers . The livery is very striking .

Congrats on adding this one Thomas , glad you managed to find a screwdriver too :giggle

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
That's a beautiful Porsche, Thomas, and your pics make it look even better!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nicely done Thomas :cheers

Your pics are great, I see silver/grey bg is very cool aswell.

The Red bull was initially on my list, that lasted till the Recaro version showed up. Still, I was very amused and tempted when this was availible in Malta.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:coolpics

Someday I want to add this and the Recaro and Yokohama racers. Will it ever end? :giggle I hope not! :happy

·
Advanced Newtype
1,564 Posts
Congrats on the addition Thomas! :cheers

I have this model too and I like it a lot, anything will animals on the car are cool :giggle

The blue metallic paint is really good looking :happy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Thanks Gary !!

Do you have examples of models with animals on it ??
Personally I only see some fishes and a Croc on the Maisto R8. Maybe a snake head on every Vipers. And of course some horses on every Porsches and Ferraris and a bull on every Lamborghinis...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.