DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Hehe, I love my Panoz AIV Roadster too. I guess many people don't really care much for small, high performance hand-made American cars... :confused
I guess this puts more Panozes out of the question for AUTOart. I would have loved to see a Esperante JRD or a Esperante GT-LM (both the road and race car).

G

·
Thanks for the clarification, Richard.

Don't forget guys other Panoz were made as well, including the GTR1 street and race versions, which sold well.

So I guess there is a very, very small chance of seeing the current Panoz racer. :wink

G

·
so one panoz sales flop, and no of them in AUTOart's future lineup??

this car doesnt look too bad, guess sales were low as not many know about the 1:1

if if AUTOart get bombareded with requests for a car, they may consider it :giggle

are the AIV's hard to find nowadays?

G

·
I've got a silver one and I really like mine. Detail is very nice and I doubt many manufacturer will make them.

It probably sold poorly because not many people know of the car, but still, it's a pretty cool model to have anyway.

G

·
I think what Richard trying to say is it's a sales flop. Too bad because it's a nice little diecast.

I think AUTOart would have done better with a Super7 instead of this puppy.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
It's weird. The Saturn stuff were marketed as AUTOart's, yet stuff like the Miata (new ones) are marketed as Gates... I'd love to see AAMiata's... Too bad they'd probably be carpeted versions of the Gates, but cost 3 times more :lol

G

·
I think AUTOart cancelled the Gate lineup and turned them into the AUTOart cometmporary... because it seems that the Gate line is no longer active?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts