35-444819.35%
45- 54166.45%
54-64135.24%
65 or older00.00%

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all,
I'm bored and wanted to try sumthin new, just pic ur age and post if u want. I'm probably the youngest collector on here at 14 years old.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do believe you are correct. I know BVR is certainly a young collector as well and also Carllector is as well(sorry about the spelling).

Glad to know we have a young generation of collectors out there, this could only mean growth of the hobby in the future.

On a side note, why do you guys always check the box stating you are older than you really are ;-)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do believe you are correct. I know BVR is certainly a young collector as well and also Carllector is as well(sorry about the spelling).

Glad to know we have a young generation of collectors out there, this could only mean growth of the hobby in the future.

On a side note, why do you guys always check the box stating you are older than you really are ;-)
if it's someone my age, we do it coz people tend to think we play with these in the backyard, esp with the rally cars on rainy days ;-)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

wouldn't it be quicker to fix up the spelling ;-)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wasn't sure how his user id was spelled without looking it up. But if he reads this I'm sure he will speak up

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I feel like I should remember the day when the first Model-T rolled off the assembly line... :cry:

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
I feel like I should remember the day when the first Model-T rolled off the assembly line... :cry:
Oh, you were there too!

I must have missed you ;-)

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
I'm in the low end of the 4th bracket. At least I'll stay there for the next little while.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Oh, you were there too!

I must have missed you ;-)
Age is just a state of mind... I look in the mirror and don't recognize the image... that isn't me... nope...

I can and do act mature when I have to. I live for the times when I don't have to... ;-)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im 21 and loving it

Had a grat 21st birthday party in July and was the last man standing!!!!

I won all the bets that night as my brother,Mum,Dad, my brothers girlfriend and my dads work coleague all placed bets with each other that I would be in bed at midnight

How wrong they proved to be!!!!

I ended the $65 better off!! :sm:

1 - 20 of 120 Posts