DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 748 Posts

·
Administrator
6,992 Posts
i have collected since 2004, and have about 340 models now.
i collect 1:18 only, with opening features (with exception of a few 1:8 kits)
my collection consists of models mainly by AUTOart, Kyosho, Highway 61 and Hot Wheels Elite.
i also got models by Minichamps, Norev, CSM, Welly, Century Dragon, Classic Carlectables, Exact Detail, ERTL, Hot Wheels, Maisto, Jadatoys, UT Models, Bburago, Autoworld, Shelby Collectibles, GT Autos, Paudi Models, Sun Star, Revell, and Schuco.

Page 2

Nissan, Mclaren, Audi, Bentley, Saleen, Alfa Romeo, Mitsubishi, Plymouth, Jaguar, Koenigsegg and Volvo

Page 3

Mazda, Ferrari, Ford/Mustang, Lexus, Lotus, BMW, Camaro, Subaru and Aston Martin

Page 4

Porsche, Shelby, Corvette, Lamborghini and Toyota

Page 5

Mercedes, Dodge, Honda and De Tomasso

Page 10

Bugatti and Rolls-Royce

Page 14

Pontiac, Pagani, Infiniti and Volkswagen

Page 17

TVR and Maserati

Page 18

Opel

my collection display august 2013:

my collection display june 2014.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Superb setup there mate, I've got a very similar setup in white but one cabinet less....for now. Are they IKEA Billy's & if so how did you add the shelves in the middle? Great collection inside too, some very drool-worthy cars in there.

·
Administrator
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alex! My museum is going to be arranged like that.

The Roblox-Tuned Lamborghini Aventador has realistic looks and covered lights to make a futuristic shape.
im not sure this is the final arrangment, as i slowly get more cars.
and im not sure where this Roblox-Tuned Lamborghini Aventador shows up, as i dont have any Aventador

thanks all you guys

·
Registered
310 Posts
Great collection. The Ikea Billy bookcases look great. I'm using the white Billy Bookcase and I have 6 glass shelves in both the top and bottom sections. I only have enough room for three bookcases and they are getting full.

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Superb setup there mate, I've got a very similar setup in white but one cabinet less....for now. Are they IKEA Billy's & if so how did you add the shelves in the middle? Great collection inside too, some very drool-worthy cars in there.
yeah they are the Billy's from Ikea, with glass shelves. i drilled extra holes to fit more shelves in the top, but by the shelves in the middle, do you mean the wooden ones?

[/quote]

The ones above the wooden centre shelf but I guessed you drilled it, I'm probably going to replace with all glass shelves eventually myself as space getting tight already with mine...

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
Now that is spectacular Alex - Billys to the max!
And a very impressive collection of models too.....congratulations!

·
Registered
546 Posts
I wish I have room to have set up like this. Currently have one Billy and struggling to find space for second one. Great display and a lot of nice models there. Should see more member posting their display cabinet if they got one. Any close up on the models?

1 - 20 of 748 Posts