DiecastXchange Forum banner
721 - 740 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
first model this year, and first model of the brand for me. Almost Real 1:18 Bentley Mulsanne in yellow.
Very cool, I've been keeping a close eye on that Mulsanne in yellow. Love the color, but my biggest concern is that the wheels might be a bit too blingy for me, but I'm beggining to like them the more I see them.

·
Administrator
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #722 ·
im not a fan of chrome wheels myself, but the wheels on the green Mulsanne is also chrome, so that doesnt make any difference anyway. but i like this wheel design on the yellow Mulsanne much better.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Nice add Alex! That orange is a sharp color. I wish I had chosen that but I was offered a deal on the grigion titans and couldn't resist but man, that orange is awesome to see! Congrats!!!

·
Administrator
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #727 ·
thanks. the orange SV is the choice for me, because i like this color a lot, and i think it contrasts well with the darker parts. and then there is the SV logo on the rear fender which i think suit it very well too.
i would just prefer to have the wheels in gun metal grey, so if i get some good paint i can brush paint, then i might do that.

·
Administrator
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #728 ·
finally pulled the trigger on a Autoart Pagani Huayra BC. i wasnt sure i would buy one at those high prices, but i would rather get one while i can.
looks very nice in silver/carbon two tone with red interior. but i think if the blue Autoart Huayra BC had carbon grey instead of blue carbon, i had likely went with that instead.

·
Administrator
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #732 ·
just finished this Aventador wheel project i had started in 2015.

basically i had to put a lot of work in the preparation of the kit parts because it is a copy of the Hobby Design kit, and not an original kit.

·
Administrator
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #733 ·
and received a new model for the collection.
Norev Mercedes SL500 (R129), they have been on my radar since last year but didnt buy one before now. didnt even know they made an facelift version too, or at least i did not notice before i looked into ordering one.

·
Administrator
6,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #735 ·
the black SL500 looks great too, but i would get bored of most black/white cars after a while. i was going to pick an SL500 in either dark blue or dark red, and dark red is what i got.
all my other Mercedes' models is silver, grey, white or dark blue, so i wanted something a bit different this time. paint wise i think Norev delivers, it is just as good as most Autoart models.

721 - 740 of 748 Posts