DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have seen some similar older topics but if I'm not wrong this particular is missing.

I don't know where everybody gets their info but I think it would be interesting to share our knowledge and prepare our selfs for near future releases from our favourite brands.

So here are some interesting models that should be available within 2012:

Autoart

Alfa Romeo 2000 GT Veloce
Alfa Romeo TZ1 and TZ2
Alfa Romeo 33 TT
Aston Martin V12 Vantage
BMW Dixi
BMW M3 E30 Jagermeister
Jaguar E type Coupe
Lamborghini ountach 25th anniversary
Mercedes 190 2.5 16v Evo2

Minichamps
Porsche 904 GTS Monte Carlo 1965 win
Mclaren MP4/8 1993 Senna
Most Mclaren F1 GTR race versions

I have also heard that CMC will produce a Maserati transporter and the 250 California and I'm really looking forward for a lemans winning version of the 250 TR.

Exoto
D type, 246F1, P 936, P 956, Phantom, MP 4/6, 126 c2, M8D and anything else you think they will produce! Just don't pre pay them and expect to be alive when they do..

It would be interesting to share our knowledge on this matter, I would certainly like to learn more!!

·
Me gusta!
349 Posts
The V12 Vantage i think is already out in some parts of China. Are you sure about those Minichamps' Mclarens?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The V12 Vantage i think is already out in some parts of China. Are you sure about those Minichamps' Mclarens?
Well I have already pre ordered the Ueno Clinic so they better produce that one soon!!

Any other new releases? Anyone knows where we can find this kind of info??

·
Administrator
34,162 Posts
The Mclarens were announced about four years ago & you could pre-order them ever since. I'm not holding my breath on the new releases, nor will I be for the Exoto Jagaur D Type, that's been along time coming too.

·
Registered
80 Posts
anything new with mercedes, amgs?

ive been out of the game for a while, so whats up,

seems ebay prices have gone up in general, whaere the best place to buy for US buyer

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Mclarens were announced about four years ago & you could pre-order them ever since. I'm not holding my breath on the new releases, nor will I be for the Exoto Jagaur D Type, that's been along time coming too.
The D type is fo ages in the Exoto list so are other cars. I don't think they even start to draw any models until they have enough pre orders..

·
Premium Member
23,366 Posts
E-type coupe.........
well overdue.....

·
Registered
453 Posts
Looks like I have to prepare for an expensive year.

Lots of new announcements I would like to add to my collection, especially that ferrari california from CMC. Would pair up perfectly next to my 250SWB

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyone knows if the Autoart Ford GT test car will be reproduced?

They're taking pre orders in the UK!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts