DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Great model of a much underated rally car. Your photos really make the Peugeot pop and I love the 504 Coupe also.

The Peugeot 504 and 505 hold a huge sentimental appeal to me. I was raised in my younger years with my mother driving a bright orange 504, which was sold after 15 years. It would have made an excellent buy for the next owner as it was immaculate. I remember many years washing it with my father and brother. The colour was a bit polarising but it was a very comfortable and unusual vehicle compared to some of my friends parent's cars of the time. The impression this car made lasted until I got my licence and I bought a 505 GTI and boy did I have some fun times in that car as a young man!

Thanks for the memories and congratulations on a model that I had yet to discover until seeing your photos!

·
Premium Member
12,858 Posts
If I had the room and money, I would own so many rally car models. I love them! I have a very select few and they are awesome and also very unique or strange. This fits my requirement and I've been eyeing it. The model looks great in these photos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts