DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I have started my new slide, with the help & :tempted from Souky & Gary & it's at a great time for me, something new & exciting, thanks guys for the kick into geekhood.

I have to admit I am pleasantly surprised by the detail in these 2 little sweetie's, & they look great in the cabinet with a few diecast.

Here are a few photo with my new Autoart R32 skylines.

(click for the big piture)

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Uh oh.....the geekbug has struck again. Mike, should we buy you a propellor-head cap? :giggle :giggle Admittedly, those figures are pretty cool. Those are great photos too. :coolpics

G

·
Oh Mike......what have you done :giggle
did you have to go through some sort of initiation ceremony with Souky and Gary?
the 'Geek net' is getting bigger :scared

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Looks like you've slid way down a slippery slope. . . :giggle Since you will be collecting nothing but these now, feel free to send me any Falcon's you have since you won't want them anymore anyway. . . :giggle :giggle I have been looking for some type of figurines to pose with my cars occasionally, but I have just not found anything that suits me yet. . .

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I hope I have the silver foil on right as I spin my propellor on my cap..........weeeeeeeee.

Stevie watch out for the geek - net :happy

Gary yes I do want more now :hot

Eddie & Richard, well I need my diecast for my sweeties to pose next to, but thanks for the thought tho :tease

G

·
Well well... what have we here?.... :happy

Most excellent photos, Mike! :cool

brother. Welcome to Geekdom - the land where gokins rain from the sky and Otaku's roam freely. There are many terms that you will have to familiarize yourself with (such as: Sofubi, Chogokin, Gashapon, ect.), but we will see to it that you fit in nicely.

*Gives Mike a secret geek shake* :cheers

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Souky, did u get the new Disgaea figure set yet? Just curious, as I think it's out...

I'm gonna call up my local store and ask aoubt the DOA posable gashapons. Those are out...

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Probably not getting the Disgaea set, as it looks a bit too pricey. Maybe I'll look for a set when I'm in HK. The DOA set should be relatively affordable, since it's only 6 figures... But with that HLJ preorder (Mizuhari Hazuki or something like that) coming up soon, i need all the money I can get ...

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Mike, are you ready for one of these? :giggle :giggle :giggle

Attachments

G

·
More geek stuff: Ryohu Housen from the anime series Ikkitousen . Scheduled for release this month.

Click for larger pic - and then click again for super large pic.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts