DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yet another one of the AUTOart GT3 R series , this time the Racersgroup #66 car .

Same as all the rest I guess.....a nice car but no doubt it will have its faults .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep its Daytona Luw .

Nothing is wrong as far as I know , but I bet someone finds something :giggle

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Now that would be a problem. Pay top dolar and get no screws? Is AUTOart trying to pull a CMC on us?

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Let's see: I won't get the Le Mans car (because of the fog lights), I won't get the Kwan either (because of the medal on the hood) and now I won't get the TRG car either. Is there any other one left?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I promise that I won't drag Gary's thread off topic as we did the last Lemans one.

This latest line of AUTOart Porsche GT3R's do offer some great subject matter, no doubt there. In addition, the quality and details that AUTOart is known for can be found throughout the line up.

But the truth of the matter, this has perhaps got to be the worst line up of cars ever assembled. I don't say that to be negative, but its the reality.

Not wanting to rehash some of the faults that have provided lengthy conversation here, but this is not what I expected for increased prices.

Six months ago, I was ecstatic when these models were released and then they deliver this to us. My excitement crashed to the ground as I refused to accept bad models imitating good models. I was telling Jeff this a few weekends ago. For whatever, reason these models really turned me off to the hobby. Maybe my anticipation got the best of me as I was so badly wanting them.

Eitherway, I am sure they will make some great display pieces :cheers

Once again Gary, sorry to go off topic with your post, conrats on the new addition :cheers

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
Another one!
You ARE the man, Sir Gary :cheers :cheers

You know, I have not been too interested in these 996 GT3 R's up until now.

I really like this one and methinks I am going to start looking around for one.*

* Just to check its accuracy :wink

1 - 16 of 16 Posts