DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Pretty impressive venom :nicejob

Now all you need are some lights by the brakes making them looking red hot whilst braking in the night. :giggle

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Oh my... that looks AMAZING! :cheers

I agree with burn, but I suggest u actually use a heater to HEAT UP the brakes so they're red... ya... :WTF

G

·
Great mod Venom. :nicejob :nicejob

This is the second GT-One that I've seen to modded to have the proper engine cover. Care to show/tell us how you've done it? :wink

G

·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
The spoiler one the 1/1 GT-One is not permanently attached to the engine cover but the 1/18 GT-One is. So Venom detached the spoiler from the engine cover to make the 1/18 look 'right' when the cover is removed. :cheers

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
oic, thanks for the clarification. That must've been a hard mod tho, to cut out the spoiler and re-glue to the body... finding "secure glue points" is the hard part...

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There actually was a tutorial somewhere on this site that told you how to remove the wing from the engine cover. It was posted earlier this year I belive.
Anyway thanks for the comments :happy
Now I need to find some more LEDs since I want to add lights to some other models... :giggle

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One last pic before I go to sleep :giggle

Fear the ghetto battery charger :lol
Actually since the battery came from a old cordless phone I decided to modify the base/charger to work on my Vette :happy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts