DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Okay, yes I got another skyline, a Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec, well I have not got myself one for while okay, Sean's fault as I been collecting bikes :help

This one is a little special, as it's a Japan only release AUTOart & limited to 1,000.

It's in a beautiful Active Red colour, but the main difference from the othe releases is the special wheels, as this is called the Special Wheel Version, I have found it very hard to dig up any info on this model, so apart from what it looks like & what's writing on the base, is all I know about the diecast.

But this Skyline fan sure is happy to add it to his collection :happy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Woot! That is a rare find! I believe it was a special release for an autoshow or a toy show in Japan. I've only seen it once on Yahoo Japan.

Congrats! I love the spoiler detail!

:cheers

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congratulations Mike, it must feel great to add something that hard to find. By the way. that Sean has a lot to answer for - turning a nice boy like you to the dark side.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Beautiful Mike! That is a great looking Skyline. Do you know when the red one with the white wheels is coming out by the way? That's one I think I'll get as it looks the business! :cheers

G

·
hi mike nice score there mate i like the look of to im not a real nissan fan but i have a couple im sure you can guess which ones to what years is that one you have mike , they look like the 92,s?

cheers barry.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
The force is strong with this one! Just stop resisting, John! You know two wheels are better than four!!! :giggle

Sean

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Ooooooh Mike.....
I didn't know that this car even existed.

I am in love......

For a moment I thought you had bagged an Autoart R34 GT-R 1:18 Nur-spec

But this is just as rare. How and where did you get it Mike?

·
Registered
6,539 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And I was not going to post photos of it as I knew he would, as it being rare & I could only find one plus the $$ as I would love to have found 2, one for my very good buddy Anders. "don't worry you still have you R34 sitting here in its box & all for the price of postage cost's buddy, how do you like them apples :giggle "

Anders, I didn't know about this car either, found on ebay HK & so stuck it in my watch list & sold a few of my modles & bagged it :happy

It's a wierd one as it has all the updates from the new release R34's but does not have the gas struts in the boot :confused But just happy to have it in my collection & the differen't style of wheels set's it off.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Well Mike, it is a great little model, that's for sure. Initially I thought it might have been a code 3, until I saw the base. That is a great catch. Don't worry about finding two - hey, you need to grab these things when you can! If I never get one, it won't kill me (once upon a time it would have), but I am just hgappy to know that such a car exists, and that it is in the possession of a very good friend in you. I know that as a MAJOR Skyline fan, it will receive the lavish care and attention that it deserves!

G

·
I would AVOID buying anything from that seller has he has been known on numerous occasions to sell either used or very damaged models

·
Registered
605 Posts
A DANGEROUS proposition with these AUTOart Skylines. Those fragile little spoiler connections don't like to be jostled around. At least mine didn't leave any scratches during it's trip. I feared the worst when I picked up the box and heard rattling. I knew exactly what had happened before even opening it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.