DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
This landed on my doorstep today, with thanks to Mike from EpicDiecast superb service all round. Thanks Mike.

Yes the wheels on the beauty are nice, the paint is well finished as GMP does well with paints.

I just grabbed a few photos as I am off to work, so if you have the other Street Fighters & like the old school look & colour combo of this, then you wont be disappointed to add this to the SF ranks.

:cheers

G

·
I thought the wheels on this one were black, didn't realize they were gun metal.

As I relegating all my Camaros to darker colors, I am glad this one is red as I would be all over it :lol

Congrats on the new beauty.

Got any pics of whats under the hood?

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
I love it, Mike - what a great addition!

·
Registered
9,778 Posts
Congrats on the new SF :cheers

I can't wait to add this one! :iagree that the wheels are amazing!!! I was also thinking they were black :question .......nice!!!!

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
Mike will be getting lots of Kill stickers with this one! :dizzy

I must say that I have never been a fan of this look, but I will have to make an exception on this one :cheers

G

·
Thank you Mike! I'm glad the Camaro made that trek safely and that first picture is awesome!

Thanks,

Mike

G

·
Oh my...does that say LS2 on the FRC's :hot :bounce

This model is just killing me to add it - but I hate those white stripes on the red.

:tempted :whyclick :whatline :dizzy

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
It looks SO much better in person. I finally got mine today and I was suprised. The red looks deeper/darker to me. I'm probably the least fan of red on almost any car except for a Ferrari or Ducati, but this one nails it. I think if anyone is on the fence about buying it...do it and wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.