DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a bunch of these Porkers (GT2's I think they were). Are these things HTF? They're not very good quality wise tho.

·
Registered
10,432 Posts
I don't know anout them being hard to find but they are pretty hard to own :giggle

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's just I saw a bunch of them at almost closing down Japanese novelty shop (Jips in first markham, to those in the Toronto area). From afar, they look pretty good :p

That yellow GT2 is really tempting. Wonder how it'll display next to my UT GT2 :p

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Gundam,

I prefer to keep a good distance from those GT2 from Anson.
Even if they are free, they will be expensive :giggle

·
Registered
10,816 Posts
The last batch that I saw were at a $9.95 sale at BigLots about 1 1/2 - 2 year ago.
Every once-in-a-while, I will spot one at a KBT with some serious dust and shelf rash.

Also, see the post that Ertl is re-releasing the black Turbo under the Grand Marques box so maybe they will do the others.

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess I'd better stay away then! Tahnks guys! :giggle

G

·
yes, hard to find. they will be overpriced because of this, but the quality is not that great. yes, i own a few :giggle

G

·
Gary

I have both a UT GT2 and an Anson GT2....

Just to make you think. The Anson GT2 is high from the ground as the real thing :lol They stink, believe me, they do!

G

·
Dont buy the Anson GT2 . :badidea

I had the yellow GT2 and while it looked great on the shelf , it was smaller than the UT GT2`s , less detailed , has the wrong rear wing , the wrong wheels and worst of all , Im 99% sure it was sealed .

·
Advanced Newtype
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for all the comments! I'll stay away from this atrocity then. :giggle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts