DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had some pics (and thoughts) they could post of the Minichamps 3.0 CSL or 3.0 CSi?

I'd very much like to see the yellow CSL Dealer Edition :happy It almost seems to be a neon yellow/green on the BMW website, (and Scale18.com) and was wondering if it actually is that color?

Also, if anyone has the mint-ish green release, I've seen it listed as both a CSL and a CSi, just curious if someone that has the model and can tell me which one it is?

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link, I had not seen the 3.0 from AUTOart yet!

However, I'd still like to see photos of the Minichamps version if anyone has some?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Gary! That is just what I needed to know! :cheers

Jim, I won't complain if you show the Batmobile pics :giggle

Anyone have photos of the Dealer Edition Yellow CSL?? I'd love to see those as well!

G

·
Mec - i've just had a look on my hard drive and i've deleted the pics. I only have 1 decent pic which is of the engine - Click here

If you are thinking about buying one I would recommend the Minichamps CSL/i s, but i'd also recommend you take a look at the AUTOart version when it is released as i'm sure that version will have a superior fit and finish.

:cheers

·
Registered
218 Posts
Jim, I'm kinda interested in the Minichamps for the color, although AUTOart says they will do a yellow as well, But, Scale 18 says thet AUTOart will do a Batmobile also, and I think that would be the one that I would want to get from AUTOart.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
Here is the photo from BMW-online.com, but as you can see, it's a very "unique" looking color, and I'd like to see some more photos before I decide to buy one.

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
It's a great car but the "chrome" is paint. I would (and I am) wait for AUTOart to do this car. I'm sure their's would be superior but then again the price will most likely reflect this fact as well.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I'm going for the white Batmobile. I just got an e-mail some 15 mintues ago from my dealer that he now has them in stock.
:cry :cry :cry :cry

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I have this yellow CSL.
It came with the Dealers Edition black box from Minichamps.
Its a lovely model.
I also have THE two CSL's Art Cars (Calder and Stella), and, as Luciano, I am buying the white car with wings.
For my taste, this is the prettiest BMW of them all - The CS / CSI / CSL cars.
:cheers

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.