DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting ages for any news, but does anybody have any idea when a 1:18 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 ( coupe or roadster ) will be released? I can only find those really really pricey 1:43 ones on Ebay. I've checked the AutoArt site as well and no info. Same goes for the Gallardo Super Leggera as well.

And one more thing does anybody make the Pagani Zonda F in 1:18? Asides from those attrocious Motormax' C12S models can I find this car ( any version ) in 1:18 scale?

·
Registered
923 Posts
:welcome aboard!

I'm surprised none of the manufacturers of the "normal" Lamborghini Murcielago in 1:18 (AUTOart, Hot Wheels, Maisto) have mentioned the LP640 in their future line up. I can't imagine it being too difficult to alter the moulds and I'm sure they'd sell well.

There's no official Pagani Zonda F in 1:18 but a couple of us had a shot at making one based on Solido/MotorMax's Zonda C12S.
http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/index...showtopic=33238
http://www.diecastxchange.com/forum1/index...showtopic=38371

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow that Zonda F is pretty sweet looking so far. But I can't buy it, ah I guess i'll settle for the 1:43 version. So many of the models I want are in 1:43 scale, might as well.

Wow dude the one you made is friggin incredible!!!! How much???

:eek:mg

No really!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not sure but I think I've heard something about licensing troubles with Lamborghini. I would kill for a white LP640 with black rims.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
As mentioned on Nurnberg Toy Fair in Februar, AUTOart was in negotiation with Lamborghini about the LP640 but nothing concrete yet.
As for me I'm sure we'll see it sooner or later - hopefully in white!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
I'd hope so the LP640 has been available for some time now they should really get cracking. I guess there is no chance of a 1:18 Zonda F huh. When Pagani revealed their Zonda R concept at Geneva the drawings of it were surround by these bloody gorgeous diecast models of Zondas in various scales... so goddamn sexy and all we get is this crap offered by Motormax.

Has the CCX model going to be produced? I've always wanted a Koenigsegg diecast in 1:18.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.