DiecastXchange Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bagged an Exoto 935 on Evilbay ( :yahoo ), and I can't seem to find pictures that would give me a good idea of what the color actually looks like. Exoto's website has a rear pic that frankly doesn't give out much. So, if anyone has one, or a picture of one, it'd be greatly appreciated. :feedback

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Peearr,

Photographs don't do the Standox paintjobs justice. I recently got hold of a Standox GT40 and it looks 1000% better in the metal. The paint changes colour dependant on lighting conditions, something that pics cannot show.

:cheers

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
I agree with Jim. I have a Corvette in MCM and it looks way better in the flesh then through pics. I had some prejudice against Standox, but after getting mine I changed my mind: it's really nice. I do prefer models in "historic" colors, but I feel that every good collection will benefit by having at least one Standox model. I'm sure you will like it.

·
Registered
7,424 Posts
Thanks Jim! I have to admit I was a little apprehensive when I ordered it, but when I got it out of the box I was blown away. It's terrific!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
i got that same car...but i dun hav a pic....
under normal light it looks purple...
but whne u hold it under a light source, u can really see the standox shine...
the colors are very nice.... changes at various angles

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That'll be perfect, then, pretty much what I thought it would look like. I wasn't expecting to get my first Exoto that quickly... hopefully not the start of a slippery slope. :giggle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know its not Monte Carlo Magic , but heres some very nice pics of the Avus Galaxy 935.

You get the idea of the colour change . This is the one I want . :cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts